This week has been full of many emotions. We learned this week that my brother Spencer had sudden cardiac death from a massive heart attack. His death was quick and totally unexpected. He and I had many wonderful times together. We were not close when we were children but became close during our years of academic study and throughout our first years of employment. Over the past many years we drifted apart once again.
He was a wonderful person. The Lord gave him many challenges; many of these often distracted him from his eternal course. He apparently was doing better as of late and to this we give thanks. He was a loving man, full of charity, and always willing to help others; this even when his own life was filled with pain and turmoil.
I will miss him most dearly; I look forward with faith and hope to that day when he and I will embrace again. Spencer, brother, I love you so much.





1 comment:
That's beautiful Dad.
Post a Comment